Direct Access Submission Hub
Shackleford Enterprises of GA, LLC is proud to offer DASH Breakdown.
This is a fleet management Direct Access Submission Hub for 24/7 Emergency Roadside Truck and Trailer Breakdowns. This
web-based portal allows you, the customer, to quickly request help with an emergency roadside event from Shackleford Enterprises without needing to pick up the phone.
for Emergency Breakdowns
With DASH, you can
- Create and Manage all roadside breakdown jobs submitted by your company in any of our 39 company-owned locations.
No need to spend 10-20 minutes on the phone. A breakdown request can be submitted in less than a minute.
After submission, our dispatch professionals will communicate with you every step of the way.
In addition, you may view any past breakdown jobs including pictures and notes to see what happened with any of your units.
- View and Download all images uploaded real-time while technician is roadside.
A picture is worth 1000 words and these images will give you insight of repairs needed and performed roadside.
- Check technician location while enroute.
No need to call in to see where the technician is located. When we are enroute, DASH will show our technician's location continuously until he is on scene.
- View all technician notes while on scene.
You will know what we know about your roadside breakdown. Our technician documents his actions on your roadside job.
- View and Download invoices.
Do you need a current or past invoice? Simply log in, find the job and download the invoice.
- View and Download Bridgestone, Bandag, Michelin and Goodyear National Tire Account Delivery Receipts.
Similar to invoices, Delivery Receipts (DRs) can be downloaded directly from DASH.
- Chat online with our dispatchers 24/7.
Have a question? Simply click on the Chat button and we will respond 24/7.
- More to come.
Since DASH was developed in-house, we will be adding features and functions as the need arises.
Serving 61 Locations Including